ABOUT THE RAY MACAUSLAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Ray MacAuslan Memorial Scholarship Fund is an FCP program that proudly offers registration scholarships to members who may not otherwise be able to attend our National Conference.
Selection is based on a completed application demonstrating involvement in puppet, creative or a related ministry, recommendations and financial need.
MEET PAST RECIPIENTS
"I can only describe it, but you have to be here in person to actually feel the power of God’s hand. I just have to thank everyone involved in this event that enabled us to be better ministers for the Lord. Thank you for the scholarship and the awesome opportunity to be a part of this year's conference. We learned so much."
“Thanks God! It was an amazing time! I’ve learned a lot, in so many ways that it’s very difficult to me to choose one in special. My family was so excited with the opportunity to meet these beautiful people from this amazing Fellowship. We thank God for this heavenly gift!!!”
"I had an amazing experience as a first-timer. You see the passion in the instructors, the attendees, and their creations! You’ll be laughing, singing, dancing, crying, and rejoicing with a whole community."
"FCP became an instrument for me to learn and be equipped more and to remove me from my comfort zone and expose the child in me. I'm so grateful to all at FCP who made this possible for me."
"I was over-the-moon excited about attending this year’s conference. My head is full of the knowledge that I learned from the classes that I took; my notebook is full of the ideas and changes that I want and need to implement in my business and ministry; and my heart is full of the friendships that I made."
"Before the conference I was beginning to question myself as to whether or not I should stay in creative ministry... However the conference gave me a fresh and encouraging outlook and now I’m more than excited to continue."
"The love of puppetry, the excitement and learning experience was not only felt by me, but also by other attendees who expressed their experience on the FCP’s Facebook page."
"It was a wonderful week full of fun and fellowship and learning. It was great to meet new people and make new friends that have an interest in puppetry. I really learned a lot from all the classes."
"I know that both Jack and I were tremendously blessed by the fellowship and both of us were stretched. Really, FCP isn't just a fellowship; it's a family."
1. Members are limited to receiving one scholarship every two years.
2. Members who have not received a Scholarship will be given priority over applicants that have received a Scholarship in the past.
3. The scholarship amounts and the number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the Scholarship Committee based on the amount in the Scholarship Fund and the number and quality of Applicants. No award shall exceed the base Registration Cost of FCP National.
4. Members are required to submit a completed Application Form and Two Letters of Recommendation to the Scholarship Committee. References may not come from current Scholarship Committee members.
5. If a Scholarship Recipient receives additional funding from another source covering National Registration, the Recipient may apply to receive assistance towards other expenses.
6. Scholarship Recipients agree to offer their service in support of FCP. This may be fulfilled in 2 of 3 ways: a presentation during the National conference, writing an article for the newsletter about their experience at National, and/or by serving on the National Event Support Team during the conference. The applicant agrees to make the presentation during the National Conference, and submit the article within 2 weeks of attending National.