Ray MacAuslan Memorial Scholarship Fund
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND & RAY MACAUSLAN
The Ray MacAuslan Memorial Scholarship Fund is an FCP program that proudly offers registration scholarships to members who may not otherwise be able to attend our National Conference.
Selection is based on a completed application demonstrating involvement in puppet, creative or a related ministry, recommendations and financial need.
Meet the 2018 Recipients
Carolyn Avery"The love of puppetry, the excitement and learning experience was not only felt by me, but also by other attendees who expressed their experience on the FCP’s Facebook page."
Matthew MillerIt was a wonderful week full of fun and fellowship and learning. It was great to meet new people and make new friends that have an interest in puppetry. I really learned a lot from all the classes.
1. Members are limited to receiving one scholarship every two years.
2. Members who have not received a Scholarship will be given priority over applicants that have received a Scholarship in the past.
3. The scholarship amounts and the number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the Scholarship Committee based on the amount in the Scholarship Fund and the number and quality of Applicants. No award shall exceed the base Registration Cost of FCP National.
4. Members are required to submit a completed Application Form and Two Letters of Recommendation to the Scholarship Committee. References may not come from current Scholarship Committee members.
5. If a Scholarship Recipient receives additional funding from another source covering National Registration, the Recipient may apply to receive assistance towards other expenses.
6. Scholarship Recipients agree to offer their service in support of FCP. This may be fulfilled in 2 of 3 ways: a presentation during the National conference, writing an article for the newsletter about their experience at National, and/or by serving on the National Event Support Team during the conference. The applicant agrees to make the presentation during the National Conference, and submit the article within 2 weeks of attending National.